Extended Warranty Insurance is designed to provide an extension of cover, beyond the period of the original manufacturers or statutory warranty, for the repair or replacement of specified parts, which falls within the terms and conditions of the policy.
Eligibility to apply for Extended Warranty Insurance is dependent on the age of the vehicle and the number of kilometres registered on the vehicles odometer.
Extended Warranty insurance may be purchased:
- At any time during the new vehicle warranty period: or
- At the vehicle point of sale on vehicles less than eight (8) years of age and that have travelled less than 120,000 kilometres.
The Extended Warranty period of cover commences the later of:
- The date of purchase of the Extended Warranty;
- The expiry of any part of the New Vehicle Warranty;
- The date any part of the dealer statutory warranty expires.
Period Of Cover
- 12, 24 or 36 months / up to 100,000 kilometres.
- 12, 24, 36 or 48 months / up to 200,000 kilometres.
- Expires whichever occurs sooner - expiry of time or exceeding of kilometres limit.
The warranty may be transferred to a new vehicle owner if the vehicle is sold privately (i.e. not through a motor dealer or trader).
Additional Benefits Include:
- Rental Reimbursement
- Accommodation and Travel Expenses
- Locksmith Services
- Quality Guarantee
- Consumable Items
Product Disclosure Statement
This website contains general advice only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this advice you should assess whether it is appropriate for you. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before making any decision about a product detailed on this website.
- Get an online quote in less than 30 seconds
- Call 1300 887 967 to speak with a car finance expert
- Apply now for your obligation free pre-approval