With a Consumer Loan customers can finance a car, which will be predominantly used (50%) for personal use. The customer owns the car from the start of the agreement and the financier secures the loan by registering an interest over the car.
- Security is usually the asset itself - preserving access to personal savings.
- No capital outlay - 100% finance is available for approved customers. Fees, Government Charges, Insurance, Registration and On-Road costs can also be financed into the loan for approved customers. Customers may wish to provide a deposit or be required to provide a deposit for finance approval.
- Equity - by taking equity in the car through a trade in or deposit you can reduce the amount funded and therefore the total interest paid.
- Simplicity - loan repayments will be automatically debited from your nominated personal account.
- Balloon payments - a lump sum payment at the end of the contract that settles the debt can be arranged for approved customers. This enables customers to pay a lower monthly installment during the term of the agreement, and then pay a balloon at the end of the term.
- Get an online quote in less than 30 seconds
- Call 1300 887 967 to speak with a car finance expert
- Apply now for your obligation free pre-approval
Business Car Finance
- Car Lease (Finance Lease)
- Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP)
- Chattel Mortgage
- Novated Lease (Finance Only)
- Novated Lease (Fully Maintained)